Here’s your open-topic post for Friday July 20th. Here’s a few stories I’ve noticed this week to kick the discussion off:
– Whats that smell? City workers strike looming.
– 65,000 homeowners in BC affected by leaky condo issue?
– Young families move to the suburbs.
– New blog about bad landlords in Vancouver.
– Buyers remorse: just get over it?
– US home builder confidence plunges again in July.
– Ohio AG files suits against 10 lenders for appraisal fraud
– Fed, Lenders and Wall st. to blame for US mortgage crisis?
…everyone but the buyer it seems. What are you seeing out there? Post your news, anecdotes, links and commentary here!