Its time for our weekly real estate news round-up and general open topic discussion here on VancouverCondo.info . Here’s a few stories I’ve noticed this week:
– Vancouver records $7 billion in building permits for 2007
– Another BC sawmill closing down
– Senate passing out money to stimulate economy
– US slowdown hits the Canadian economy
– China’s latest consumer export: inflation
– 10 lies desperate home sellers tell
– Warren Buffet: money still cheap
What are you seeing out there? Post your news, links and anecdotes here!
note: please don’t paste entire articles in the comments, link to the original source and quote key points if appropriate.