It open-topic time, here are a few news stories to kick off the discussion:
- Rennies ‘simple solution‘ for affordability
- Greatest gangland on earth
- Home market flooded by sellers
- Woodwards redevelopment stumbles on
- Another blow for BC forestry industry
- Boom over, no bust predicted
- Home sales falling fast
- Canada, sucker nation
- RBC writedown only $855 Million
- Canadians invade Florida
- 9 foreclosures + bankruptcy = mistake
- Bernankes bubble laboratory
What are you seeing out there? Post your news, links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have a great weekend!
note: any conversation on real estate or economics is allowed, please keep it civilized. when posting articles please only quote pertinent points and link to the original instead of pasting the entire article here. Thanks!