Every friday we do a weekly news link round up and have an open topic discussion. Here’s a few stories I’ve noticed this week:
– Man charged for craigslist rent scams
– BC only province to see increase in EI claims
– Robert Zoost the Super-Realtor
– Tips for first-time house sellers
– Bad week for Canada’s banks
– Do recessions cause a birth-dearth?
– UK follows US into housing bust
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news, links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!