It’s Friday and that means open-topic discussion time on VancouverCondo.Info. Here are a few stories I’ve noticed this week:
– Vancouver prices stagnating or dropping?
– Planners want offices downtown
– Council Passes EcoDensity™ ©harter
– Oil makes everything more expensive
– Mortgage rates going up
– Sad outlook for forestry
– Difficult days ahead for Canadian banks
– Canada urged to save for a rainy day
– Bay st. surprised about inflation?
– Still paying more than Americans
– US lenders slash prices to dump foreclosures
– Britain enters nightmare of negative equity
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news, links and thoughts here and have an excellent weekend!