It’s time for our end of the week news round up and open topic discussion! Here are a few stories I’ve noticed, feel free to comment on these or add your own links in the comment section:
– Canada in a recession?
– Brace for inflation
– The stink of corruption?
– Job Market better than it appears
– Dropping house prices increase inflation?
– Vancouver homeless rights complaint
– You’re richer than you think.
– BC: Number 1 in property crime
– Flaherty: No housing bubble in Canada
– Bay Area prices drop 27% in one year
– Pitfalls of a cheaper US market
– US Rate hike debated
– Merrill Lynch: 1 year, $19.2 billion lost
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news, links and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!
note: any conversation on real estate or economics is allowed, please keep it civilized. When posting articles please only quote pertinent points and link to the original instead of pasting the entire article here. Pasting a link will automatically create a clickable hot-link. Thanks!