You made it to the end of the work week, congratulations! It’s Friday free for all time! Here are a few stories I’ve noticed this week:
– we just hit 20,000 places for sale in Vancouver
– but we’re still building lots of new condos
– maybe that will solve our growing homeless problem
– it’s been a bad year for forestry
– the dollar is making us expensive for foreign companies
– fortunately the loonie is predicted to fall
– When will the US housing market bailout work?
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news, thoughts and links here and have a great weekend!
note: any conversation on Vancouver, real estate or economics is allowed, please keep it civilized. When posting articles please only quote pertinent points and link to the original instead of pasting the entire article here. Pasting a link will automatically create a clickable hot-link. Thanks!