It’s the end of the week again, but this week is a little different with a focus on some of the more bullish developments this past week. Here are a few stories:
– B.C. businesses slightly more optimistic: CFIB survey
– Olympic ticket sales put 2010 Games in ‘positive cash position’
– U.S. home sales climb at fastest pace in last 10 months
– U.S. bank bailout plan ignites stocks surge on Wall Street
– Entertainment software delivers $1.7b boost to Canadian economy
– Richmond-based Kin’s Farm Market to expand
– Immigration boosts population growth: StatsCan
So what are you seeing out there? Post your thoughts, anecdotes and economic news here and have an excellent weekend!
note: any conversation on Vancouver, real estate or economics is allowed, please keep it civilized. When posting articles please only quote pertinent points and link to the original instead of pasting the entire article here. Pasting a link into your comment will automatically create a clickable hot-link. Linking to more than one external link within a single comment may cause your submission to get held up in the spam filter.