It’s open topic time! Every Friday we do a round up of recent economic and housing related news stories and discuss these topics through the weekend. Here are a few stories I’ve noticed lately to kick off the discussion:
– A Canadian CMHC driven housing bubble?
– Canadian Gov now the biggest subprime lender?
– The growth of Canadian mortgage debt loads
– BOC expresses ‘some concern’ over housing boom
– Canadians would sacrifice vacations to buy home
– US commercial real estate bust looming?
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!