It’s the end of the week! Time to do our regular weekend news round up and open topic economic chat!
– First Nations property bill gets royal assent
– Squamish Nation to build 4 condo towers near Park Royal
– Average price edges up in June
– Teranet numbers updated
– CIBC household credit analysis pdf
– Canadians feel optimism mixed with gloom
– Victoria sees lowest June sales volume in 8 years
– Toronto condos a perfect first investment
– Nearly 1/3 of US sales a foreclosure
– Psychology of market cycles
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!