Yeah, that’s right. It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another news round-up and open topic discussion thread for the weekend. Here are a few recent links to kick off the chat:
– Canada consumer debt up 3.4% in 1 year
– It’s all about the resource economy
– Another woah day in sales to list
– New Inventory Graph: April will see 17k
– Or will it be 18k?
– Richmond at inventory crash levels
– Can you combat off shore ownership?
– Foreigners keep NY agents busy
– Ain’t no bubble, chill out.
– Japan gives Canada advice on soft landing
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!