It’s that time of the week again!
Friday Free-for-all Time!
Let’s do our regular end of the week news roundup and open topic discussion for the weekend.
Here are a few recent links to kick off the chat:
– Household debt hits new record
– Return to ‘natural economic growth’
– Poloz has best drugs?
– Rent by the hour
– Flipping not as easy as on TV
– Blackberry laying off employees
– Learn how to get 100 hours of free work
– Lots of new townhouses in East Van
So what are you seeing out there? Post your news links, thoughts and anecdotes here and have an excellent weekend!